What is the process to request a rental?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your rental request and provide the following details:
- Work Title
- Date(s) of performance(s)
- Number(s) of performance(s)
- Performance venue(s)
- Date materials requested by (8 weeks prior to first performance is our standard delivery timeframe)
- String count by desk
- Number of scores
- Shipping address and addressee
- Billing address and addressee
Are scores included with rentals?
We provide scores on a sales basis so that ensembles or conductors can keep the scores in their library.
What is the rental period?
We provide our rental music on an eight (8) week period. Should your ensemble need the rental for a longer period, please indicate this on the rental request and we will attempt to accommodate these requests.
When are rentals due back?
Rentals should be returned within ten (10) business days following the final contracted performance.
What is the rental return address?
Rentals should be returned to:
FILARMONIKA Music Publishing
2830 S Hulen St #191
Fort Worth, TX 76109